About Me

My photo
Life is an adventure. Sometimes I yearn for boredom, yet it never comes. This is an account of my struggles & triumphs- my struggle to know God & understand the "why" behind it all. "Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain" This is just me - learning to dance - sometimes gracefully, but most the time - stepping on my 2 left feet..

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

It's a New Day

My life is a land of adventures.  Adventures are not always fun - but they are usually exciting.  Sometimes I yearn for boredom, yet it never seems to come.  I have survived being the mate of a cancer survivor, 5 miscarriages, 3 high- risk, bed-rest pregnancies, being the mother of a mentally-ill child, being the mother of a child with a terminal condition and being the mother of 4 children that I homeschool.

We are a conservative Christian family - who simply does not fit into the box.  This is an account of my struggles and triumphs - my highs and my lows - my struggle to know God more and understand the "why" behind it all. 

It is said that "Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain"  This is just me - learning to dance - sometimes gracefully, but most the time - stepping on my own two left feet.....

No comments:

Post a Comment