About Me

My photo
Life is an adventure. Sometimes I yearn for boredom, yet it never comes. This is an account of my struggles & triumphs- my struggle to know God & understand the "why" behind it all. "Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain" This is just me - learning to dance - sometimes gracefully, but most the time - stepping on my 2 left feet..

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Outrage

As I listen to the news and review posts on Facebook about this little girl who was so severely abused and no justice has been declared for her, my heart mourns.  My heart mourns even more at the number of people who are outraged by this incident, because they will do nothing but talk about how mad they are.  I live with a child who was severely abused and neglected, this abuse has had serious ramifications on him and my whole family and yet his abusers walk around freely.

Today I was reading my friend Tracy's blog - she said exactly what is in my heart -- so for today my blog is "Go to Tracy's blog and read it"  www.attachmentsupport.blogspot.com

Dancing in the hope that people will do more than talk,

Amy

1 comment:

  1. Amen, we need action - true religion is this, to help the widows and orphans in their distress!

    ReplyDelete