About Me

My photo
Life is an adventure. Sometimes I yearn for boredom, yet it never comes. This is an account of my struggles & triumphs- my struggle to know God & understand the "why" behind it all. "Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain" This is just me - learning to dance - sometimes gracefully, but most the time - stepping on my 2 left feet..

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Hello Florida!



Well our time in Arkansas has come to a close.  My husband is officially back in the Florida office.  I am so pleased to announce our drive back home was without incident....YAY!!!!!!  J

We came home with both feet running!!!  School has started and for a homeschool family that means a bustle of activity.  Both my girls were accepted into a performance company.  This year I have 1 in high school, 2 in middle school and one in elementary -- it will be a busy year -- but a great one!!  We have a full academic schedule as well as a lot of fun extra-curricular activities.

We also are in full swing preparing for our son to come back to Florida in just a little more than a week.  He will not be in our home yet - but it's one step closer.  Please pray for wisdom for us as we apply for the various services he will need.

Thought for the day:  "those who do not laugh at themselves will leave the job to others"

Dancing, dancing, dancing,

Amy



No comments:

Post a Comment